INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH EU REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
Definitions and Data ControllerEworde S.R.L.
Operational headquarters: Strada Padana Superiore 16/18
20063 Cernusco Sul Naviglio (MI) Italy
Tax Code and registration number to the Business Register: 11508470967
Registered office: Strada Padana Superiore 16/18
20063 Cernusco Sul Naviglio (MI) Italy
Personal data: all information provided by the interested party (as listed in the following Art. 2) as well as, if registered on the website www.viikishop.it, navigation data (IP addresses, devices and programs used).
Treatment: any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation o modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison, or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
2. How to exercise the right of withdrawal
Eworde S.R.L. It is a Company that sells consumer goods online and, therefore, acquires, stores and uses the Personal Data of the Data Subjects in order to correctly fulfill the contractual obligations deriving from its business.
In any case Eworde S.R.L. It acquires, stores and uses only the following Personal Data:
- ● name and surname or name
● residence and / or shipping address of the goods
● e-mail address
● telephone number
● Tax Code and / or VAT number
● date of birth (if conferred);
● generic title (if granted).
In any case, if the payment is made by credit / debit card, the related data are not communicated to Eworde S.R.L. But directly to the payment service provider. In no case Eworde S.R.L. Request, retain or process:
- ● Sensitive and judicial data;
● Credit card numbers or credentials to access the payment systems used by the customer.
The aforementioned Personal Data of the Data Subject are processed by the Company for the following purposes on the basis of the related legal bases
- ● contractual purposes: fulfillment of the contract of which the interested party is a party and the use of the services offered by Eworde SRL;
● legal obligations and civil liability of the Company: fulfillment of the obligations established by national and supranational legislation, especially of an accounting and fiscal nature, as well as prevention of any form of civil liability of the Company for the activity performed by way of example but not limited to, the Personal Data that can be used to contact the Data Subject are necessary if the Company decides to proceed with a recall campaign for a product that is suspected to be defective);
● rights of the Manager: to ensure, maintain or defend the rights of the Company in
● operation of the site: the personal data of the interested party entered therein are necessary for its operation and the use of the services offered by the Company through it.
3. Methods of obtaining and storing data
Personal data is acquired:
- ● directly from the interested party, by filling in the appropriate online forms or by telephone;
● not from the interested party, but through third parties (the “Marketplace” such as, for example, Amazon, eBay, etc.) who, as intermediaries in the sale, transmit them to Eworde S.R.L.
In the case of personal data not purchased from the interested party, but through third parties, the manager will inform the interested party of the simultaneous information by e-mail or appropriate notice in the form attached to the goods shipped. The aforementioned information will be provided by the Owner at the latest within one month of obtaining the Personal Data or, if disclosure to another recipient is envisaged, no later than the first communication of the Personal Data. The data thus acquired are stored electronically on Eworde S.R.L. Or made available to Eworde S.r.l. by IT service providers specifically appointed as Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data by the Owner.
A complete and updated list of the appointed data processors can be obtained by contacting the Company via PEC or registered letter with return receipt at the addresses referred to in Article 1, in this case attaching a signed copy of an identity document.
4. Obligation to provide
The assignment of personal data by the interested party is indispensable and necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and for compliance with the mandatory rules of the legal system with regard to fiscal, tax and accounting obligations.
In case of refusal of the provision by the interested party, Eworde S.R.L. It will not be able to approve any order or fulfill any contract. The assignment of personal data relating to the date of birth and the general title of the interested party is optional and possible. These data will be processed exclusively for internal statistical purposes.
5. Data retention period
The Personal Data of the interested party will be kept for the entire continuity of the contract and, after closure, for the term referred to in art. 2220 of the civil code for the purpose of carrying out the related fiscal and tax duties.
In the event of a judicial or extrajudicial matter, the Personal Data will be kept for the entire duration of the same and until the deadlines for appealing actions are exhausted.
Once the aforementioned terms have elapsed, the personal data of the interested party will be deleted, compatibly with standard procedures.
6. Independent owners, data processors and data recipients
Further on to the Data Controller, the data subject’s personal data may be processed by external parties operating as independent Data Controllers such as companies that offer transport and shipping services or pre and post sales assistance.
Furthermore, for example in the case of IT services referred to in Art. 3, Personal Data may be processed, on behalf of the Company, by authorized and designated external subjects as Data Processors, who are given adequate operating instructions. A complete list of the persons responsible for the processing of personal data prescribed can be obtained by contacting the company via certified e-mail or registered A / R at the addresses referred to in Art. 1, attaching in this case a signed duplicate of the identity documentation.
In conclusion, the recipients of the data subject’s personal data may be the judicial or administrative authority to which they must be communicated for the fulfillment of specific legal duties.
7. Use of personal data for marketing purposes
In the event that the interested party has granted his / her specific consent, his / her personal data may be used for marketing activities such as the sending of announcements, SMS, Newsletters, Telephone, both by the Data Controller and by persons entrusted for this purpose.
In this case, personal data will be reserved and used for this purpose until the consent of the interested party is canceled.
E-mail advertising with newsletter registration
If you consent to our communications, we use the data absolutely necessary and intended for this purpose, to continuously send you our communications based on your consent.
You can unsubscribe at any time, either by sending a message to the contacts listed below or via a special link accessible in each Newsletter. After the cancellation, we will cancel your approval.
8. Consumer Rights and complaint to the Supervisory Authority
il consumatore ha diritto:
- ● to access their personal data;
● to acquire the rectification of these data or the condition of the processing that concerns him;
● to oppose the processing;
● to obtain the elimination of the Personal Data it possesses;
● to abolish the approval at any time without compromising the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent granted before the abolition;
● to accept, in the event that the processing is based on consent or on the contract and is carried out with automatic tools, in a compound format, commonly used and readable by an automated device, their personal data, furthermore, if technically easy, to transmit them to another holder without difficulty.
To carry out the rights indicated here, the interested party can contact the Association by PEC or registered letter with return receipt to the addresses referred to in Article 1, in this case including the signed duplicate of an identity document.
The Consumer also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in the Member State in which he habitually resides or works or in the State in which the alleged violation has occurred.
If the interested party has registered on the site www.vikishop.it, by accessing his account, he can view his personal data and / or rectify them, modify the limitations to the processing, as well as cancel his account.
With the aim of anticipating fraud and / or allowing the Judicial or Administrative Authority to prosecute the same, the Owner reserves the history of the changes made as well as the origin of the connection (IP address).
10. Security of Personal Data
The Owner has taken specific security measures to protect himself from the loss of the consumer’s personal data, abusive or incorrect use and unauthorized access. However, it is essential that the consumer uses Devices equipped with tools that are allowed for this purpose (such as, for example, secure antivirus and internet connection that guarantees the transmission of data through firewalls, Anti Spamming filters, etc.).
11. Recording of phone calls
Vikishop may record the calls received to ensure the quality of the Service. Calls will be kept at Eworde Srl – Strada Padana Superiore 16/18 – 20063 Cernusco Sul Naviglio (MI) Italy for a maximum of three months.